Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Perpetual Mess

That's what it feels like lately at my house.  Things are pretty messy.  I keep cleaning it up and it gets messy again.  I often think that cleaning the house is the same as maintaning a spiritual practice...it never ends! 

I spent a few days last week going through each room and getting rid of stuff.  Wow.  It felt good as we appraoach the winter months, to carve out and enhance extra interior space.

Interior space.  We need more of that in mind/body/spirit!

This week in the Stonestreet Cafe, I'm welcoming 12Angel Advisor and the host of the radio show, Mt. Shasta Moments to ruminate with me about communication, language, words, energy and psychic abilities.  This is show #20...WORD and it's a fun one.  Soundtrack provided by T Rex, Derek and the Dominos, Traffic, The Band, Neil Young, The Hollies, The Byrds and Three Dog Night.  It's an interesting conversation and I hope you'll join me at 12radio.com Thursday at 7pm PST/10pm EST.

Speaking of the Cafe, I just archived show's #18 and #19, so we're all caught up.  Go give a listen to these shorter, edited shows.

I'm back in action for readings. Call, chat or get a reading by email!  Give a gift to yourself and get some communication.  I'll be around today, tomorrow and Friday from 8:30-1:30pm PST and be sure to stop by the happy hour this Sunday from 1-4pm PST to connect.

I love this time of year as summer slips into fall.  SO lovely here and I hope where you are too.  GET RID OF SOME STUFF and make more interior space. 

I'm here for you...

xoxo
julia

No comments: