Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Changing Days

We're coming in to my favorite season. I am loving it.

Just finished editing 3 shows for the archives at 12radio, so get over there and give a listen.  I'm all caught up just in time for show #23...MY LIFE IN POLITICS, broadcasting 9/16...just me reminiscing about my childhood in a politically, active family.  I interspersed the conversation with some great oldies by artists like Patsy Cline, Gene Vincent, Skeeter Davis, Don Willis, Glen Glenn and more.  Think 50's.

Life is good...perhaps not easy but good.  I've been a witness to more than a handful of tragedies lately and those experiences tend to throw me into questions about what it is to be here and to be human.  Honestly, the more shows I do, the more questions I find.

It'll feel good to take a break from the questions and tell some stories in the Cafe this Thursday.

I hope all is well in your world.  Catch me for a reading at 12listen.com Thursday and Friday morning starting at 8:30am PST/11:30am.  I'll also be available this Sunday during our happy hour from 1-4pm PST.  Of course you can always order a reading by email at your leisure. 

Potent info is coming through  LET'S CONNECT!

xoxo
-julia

2 comments:

michelle said...

Thanks for posting the GOD LESS podcast!! I was yanked off the show last week by ongoing electrical spasms in my world...appreciate your honesty and Dario's openness. Very cool.

Julia Stonestreet Smith said...

michelle!

glad you got a chance to tune in. that was a fun show but i feel like we barely scratched the surface...

i guess i'll have to do a part 2, 3, 4, etc.

CHEERS!

and thanks for stopping by,
xoxo
-j