Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Gold is Everywhere

So much to say, so little time!

Thanks to all of you who've ordered email readings during the sale.  It's been so, so gratifying to hear from so many of you.  I love what's happening in that space.  WOW.  It's not too late to get one.  The sale ends this Friday morning, so order now if you've been thinking about it.

Stonestreet Cafe plays Thursday night at 7pm PST/10pm EST at 12radio.com.  It's show #26 and I've titled it INNER SNAKE.  I want to take a look at the mean part of us.  We all have that energy in us.  What do we do with it?  This issue is really "up" right now, perhaps because Venus is retrograde in Scorpio.  Notice the news lately!  It's hard not to come across stories of bullying and other cruelties.  Come give a listen.


I've got some exciting projects in the works.  Classes in November, more writing, a new healing space to jump into and (at some point) guided meditations for download.  Keep in mind, things tend to take me longer than I think they will to get to the finish point (I'm talking to you, you sneaky downloads).  With Sagittarius rising, sometimes I talk about stuff before it gets real.  OH WELL!  I'm celebrating the flaws today!


I'm so grateful to be connected to you and I hope you're enjoying the beauty of the world as much as I am.  It is absolutely magical up here in the mountains right now.  Seeing the gold, Aspen leaves flutter to the ground reminds me that abundance and love are everywhere.  Reach out and let it pour down on you!

xoxo
-Julia

No comments: