Thursday, October 28, 2010

Witch

That's the name of the show this week, though in the end, I'm not sure my guest, Mo Abdelbaki and I even talked that much about her.  We did touch on Venus from both Vedic and western astrological perspectives.  Interesting...

It's the witching season, for sure.

I hope you get a chance to tune in to the Stonestreet Cafe tonight at 7pm PST/10pm EST at 12radio.com.  It's going to be a hoot.  Starting in November, I'm toying with the idea of moving the Cafe up an hour across time zones.  It would work better for me as a parent.  Will it work better for you, listeners? (6pm PST/9pm EST).

All my other shows are available for download in the archives at 12radio.com.  Give a listen.

Other than that, things are quiet here.  I'm enjoying it.  Hope you are too!

xoxo
-Julia

No comments: