Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Yes!

It's my favorite holiday but as it approaches, I've had to work through some weirdness.  My regular holiday rituals fell apart when we moved up here and I've been scrambling to come up with a new plan.  I had to work through some grief about what's gone and some anger about not having put more into a new plan.  I procrastinated, I admit it.

But once the emotional energy calmed down, I moved into this deeper space of gratitude.  I don't know exactly how I got here but when it comes down to it, it doesn't take much to make things special.  It's an attitude and an outlook more than the machinations we put ourselves through.

There's something so pure to me about this particular holiday.  It really is about connecting and feeling grateful and the perfect pictures we have about how it needs to look are pretty silly.  I'm hoping that you too are feeling the good vibrations, dear friends!


The Stonestreet Cafe will air tomorrow night at 6pm PST/10pm EST at 12radio.com.  If you have the time and inclination, I hope you'll join me at 12radio.com for show #31...RITUAL.  I'm welcoming guest Paula Gerardi, an old 12th House cohort to the Cafe to talk about how we can bring more of the sacred into our daily lives.  Isn't that what we're trying to do on Thanksgiving?  Experience a deeper connection?  Come by and say hi.  I'll be in the chat room during the show and I would love to see you there.

Also on Thanksgiving, we're having a big sale at 12listen.com on readings.  I would love to assist you in any and every way that you need assistance.  Stop by between 8-noon pacific and get your energy tuned up and ready for the evening's festivities.  For those of you, like me who find themselves in transition or possibly alone, come connect with me at 12listen.com and 12radio.com.  I'M HERE FOR YOU!

That's about it for this week.  I'm breathing a sigh of relief now that my dear husband has taken my stir crazy kids to the grocery store.  I'm going to relish the quiet while it lasts.

LOVE TO YOU!!
xoxo
-Julia

No comments: