Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stonestreet Cafe LIVE

Stonestreet Cafe will be LIVE tomorrow on 12radio.  I'm welcoming my special guest 12listen advisor, Katt to join me for the show.

Starting tomorrow (Thursday for those of you getting this by email subscription) the Cafe moves up an hour to 6pm PST/9pm EST.  This move helps me balance radio/family obligations.  I hope you're not confused by the change!

I'm sitting here today in my messy house, trying to get some work done.  The stomach bug that's been haunting my family for weeks has finally gotten me.  I blame the halloween candy for giving that bug a leg up in my stomach.  Gross.

Other than that, I find myself relieved that the election is over.  No more robo calls and people knocking on my door.  Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate people who get involved in campaigning.  It's hard work and often thankless work.  I grew up heavy in politics and if you're curious about what I experienced, you can check out my show MY LIFE IN POLITICS in the archives at 12radio.  I don't talk much about what party I'm affiliated with, it's just observations of the political system itself.

That's about it for today, friends.  I feel awful today and find myself dreading facing the remainder of my responsibilities for the day.  Some days are just better in bed!

Here's to hoping that you are well and fine!

xoxo
-Julia

No comments: