Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Astrocartography and Holiday Fever

Something strange has been happening to me over the last year or so.  After an astrological sabbatical of sorts, I've been doing more and more Astrology readings at 12listen.com and in my practice in Denver.  I've rediscovered the passion that once blocked everything else out.  I've also added Astrocartography to my services and will be exploring this art and what's all about this Thursday at 6pm PST/9pm EST in the Stonestreet Cafe at 12radio.com.  Please join me!

The radio show is now live, which creates a whole different vibration of energy.  I tend to get a little nuts when the show is live.  Chalk it up to adrenaline.  Seriously, if you want to be entertained, stop by the Stonestreet Cafe.  This week, I'm welcoming the Program Director of 12radio (as well as fellow Capricorn), Oliver Guttorm Svendsen.  I'm going to take a look at his birth chart and birth map to pick some great places for him to live.

That's the gift of Astrocartography, otherwise knows as location astrology.  Based on our birth charts, certain planets energize certain areas of the world.  You might be living in a Venus zone, or a Saturn zone.  Perhaps you're living in a zone where the energies aren't really present or in full force.  I've found these readings can bring a lot of awareness in terms of helping us see the bigger energies that are influencing us in any given region.

You can get a reading with me on your Astrocartography map at 12listen!  I now have a one location reading in case you just want info about where you currently live, a place from the past or a favored destination.  You can get a reading by email or via the phone and chat, so stop by soon.  These readings make great gifts as well and gift certificates are available.  Come check it all out on my page at 12listen.

I've been frequenting the Happy Hour at 12listen every Sunday from 1-4pm PST.  Enjoy the discounted rates and get over to the Cafe!  It's getting hot in there!

On another note, I continue to watch myself slipping in and out of stressful energies that seem to be related to the upcoming Holidays.  At least that's what I'm ascribing it to.  The perfect pictures are crazy and I'm doing what I can to carve out some pure, family fun.  We found a tree today and stocked up on yummy eats.  We'll decorate it tomorrow and there and perhaps I'll start baking?  JUST KIDDING!  The tree might be just enough to bring satisfaction...

xoxo
(I hope your holiday plans are unfolding with ease, grade and LOVE)

-Julia

No comments: