Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Eclipse Hangover

Wow.  The New Moon/Solar Eclipse we experienced in the early morning hours on Tuesday felt kind of nuts.  You'd think that Capricorn, being an earth sign would offer some grounded, focused energy but that's not what happened here.  I felt completely discombobulated all day yesterday (Tuesday). 

The phone was ringing off the hook with old friends making contact and various people I work with wanting to move on certain projects that have languished (HELLO WEBSITE!?!).  I was answering emails and and doing readings while listening to my kids destroy the house up above.  It was uncomfortable, that is until i stepped away from the work and got myself to the bath tub.  There I soaked in some potion made to help relieve stress.  It worked (to a point).

So many people called for readings om Tuesday telling me they were feeling blue...experiencing a combination of ambition and desire mixed with total exhaustion and lack of inspiration.  Very confusing!

Well, we're still basking in the afterglow of this energy.  If you've been feeling a little off, know that it's the Moon stirring stuff up.  Capricorn isn't the most playful energy, so this New Moon really brought up some pain and dissatisfaction for many of us.  On a more positive note, It's a great time to plant seeds and start new things.  It's also a great time to tie up loose ends and get to completion.  That's a lot to take on.  Break out the bath salts, my friends and make sure you have time for a good soak!

Stonestreet Cafe starts up again this week with a fresh feeling.  I picked out a new song for my intro and am giving the show a bit of a face lift.  I hope you'll join me this Thursday at 6pm PST/9pm EST at 12radio.com.  12Listen Advisor, Audra Garcia is joining me this week and we're talking about the element of AIR.  It's going to be a hoot, so meet us there!

I'm also offering a series of classes this month called GROUNDING AND PROTECTION via phone at 12academy.com.  We're going to start on January 14th at 9am PST/noon EST, with a 20 minute introduction to the tools and techniques I use to help me stay centered and safe in my body.  These tools are easy to learn and they pack a punch!

We'll continue on the 21st and 28th at 9am PST/noon EST for expanded classes.  Take one or take them all.  You're going to enjoy the material and it's very timely what with all this moon madness and other energetic phenomena that tends to feel a tad unhinging.

The 20 minute introduction will be on sale on the 12th for $12.  This is a great way to get a feeling for the work! Get over to 12academy.com and explore some learning opportunities for the New Year.

I hope you're enjoying the start of the New Year. I have a great feeling about what's coming.  Notice I didn't say easy.  We're all being asked to learn how to handle more energy and manage the psychic feedback in our environment.  Let's have fun working this space!  I'm here for you friends, so stop by 12listen.com and say hi!  I've been doing readings every day from 8-1pm PST and there's always the email option.  Let's peel off some junk and get closer to the CORE.

xoxo
-julia

ps.  have to say it again...the bathtub works wonders as well! 

No comments: