Friday, January 7, 2011

Exciting Announcement!

Please join me Tuesday (1/11) at 9am PST/noon EST at Hay House Radio.  I'm the special guest on Mark's Power Peek Hour and we're going to be exploring the magic of location astrology.  I've named this part of my services Planet Zones and am coming up with a whole host of new email readings to offer all of you!

Soon you'll be able to order readings on your best LOVE ZONE, your best ABUNDANCE ZONE, your best CREATIVITY ZONE and more.  I have a team of people working with me to bring this idea to life, so stay tuned and learn more on Tuesday at Hay House Radio!

Also, if you're interested in a New Year reading, stop by 12listen.com, Saturday (1/8) or Sunday (1/9) between 1-4pm PST for our Happy Hour sale.  I'll be there.  If you haven't already set up an account, we now have amazing technical support and offer 5 free minutes to all new clients.  Come on over and get a reading this Sunday or anytime you feel like it.  If I'm not there, but assured that my amazing colleagues will take excellent care of you.

Remember too that we're putting tons of classes on sale at 12academy.com on Wednesday the 12th.  Sign up for my 120 minute introduction to GROUNDING AND PROTECTION, scheduled for Friday 1/14 at 9am PST/noon EST.  Let's play with new tools and techniques that help us manage all the CRAZY in the world.

Until we meet again...
BE MIGHTY!

xoxo
-Julia

No comments: