Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fire & Water

Get ready for the Full Moon in Cancer this Wednesday, 1/19.  We're having a sale at 12listen.com from 1:21-4:21pm pacific with our lowest rate.  Come get a reading!  I'll be there waiting for you.  We can look at your birth chart, do some Planet Zones location astrology and/or energy work.  I know you'll enjoy yourself!

Now, when you open an account at 12listen.com, you get 5 free minutes towards your first call.  We have excellent technical support to make the process easy.  Come celebrate the Full Moon in Cancer with me!

This Full Moon brings our attention to home and family.  The Full Moon in Cancer stimulates our emotional energy.  Some of us might feel moody today as we come to completion with certain cycles.  The Full Moon gives us a chance to tie up loose ends in preparation of the New Moon when new seeds are planted.  Get in the mood to let it all go, even if that means shedding a few tears.

Mars just moved into Aquarius, ushering in the rebel.  Can you feel it?  This Saturday, Jupiter moves into Aries, amplifying the rebellious energy we're feeling with Mars now in Aquarius.  Get ready to launch into something new.  It will be impossible to resist the winds of change.  If you have the desire to move, change jobs, start a business or get involved in a humanitarian cause, your day has come.  Both Mars and Jupiter urge us to take action and leap into the unknown.  Know that the planets are supporting us in taking risks now.

Be sure and stop by 12radio.com this Thursday 1/21 at 6pm PST/9pm EST as I welcome special guest and fellow 12advisor, Mary Spicer to the Stonestreet Cafe.  We're going to be talking about the element of FIRE, which seems timely considering the energy being generated by Mars and Jupiter. 

Other than that, I've been putting the finishing touches on my website juliastonestreetsmith.com.  Wow.  It only took me nine months.  A true gestational period.  I'm excited for you to get over there, even though it's not quite perfect yet.  Go play with the Oracle I created.  I've already seen a spelling mistake in there, so please be patient while I work out the kinks.

Today, I headed to Boulder, Colorado to get new pictures for all the web spaces I inhabit.  It was hilarious to pose in my new, red shirt.  I wanted to be a little silly, especially for the Stonestreet Cafe pictures.  Have you tuned in to the show?  It's my place to be fun and irreverent and I know you'll get a kick out of what happens there.  Starting in February, I'm going to do at least one show a month where you can call in and get a reading or just share your thoughts and feelings about the weekly topic.  The show is LIVE now and it tends to get a little nuts.  Tune in Thursdays at 6pm PST/9pm EST for a blast of Julia-thought-machine.

In other news, I gave up coffee and have been surprised by my ability to live without it.  Thank you Mars and Jupiter!  There's more to this story and I hope to share it with you soon but suffice it to say, I'm pretty hyper, even without caffeine.

Much love to all of you!  I know what it's like to experience a wide range of emotion.  As always, let's go with it, not against it and please stop by 12listen and 12radio to say hello!

Until we meet again...
BE MIGHTY!

xoxo
-julia

No comments: