Wednesday, January 12, 2011

When it Rains...

Or should I say, when it snows, it dumps?

Ever since the New Moon/Eclipse last week, my working life went into high gear.  My web designer and I put our heads together and started to put the finishing touches on my website juliastonestreetsmith.com.  It's not perfect but it works!  You can visit now and get a look as we continue to email each other back and forth, getting the final details in place.

Wow.  That only took nine months.  I guess some projects have a cycle, much like the birth process of the human being.  It feels good to get this thing out to the world and off my mind.  There's more information there about Planet Zones, my fresh take on location astrology.  I've expanded my email readings and I'm having a ton of fun with them.  Get over there and take a look!

We're having a huge sale today (Wednesday 1/12) at 12listen.com on readings by phone and chat.  Stop by if you get a chance and let's take a look at your current location or a place you want to move to or visit.  Planet Zones is truly revolutionary and the feedback I've gotten on these readings is stunning.  Join me in this powerful and enlightening space!

Also on sale today, tons of classes at 12academy.com, including my GROUNDING AND PROTECTION 20 minute introduction.  The class is this Friday (1/14) at 9am PST/noon EST but you can purchase it today for just 12 bucks.  This is your opportunity to get a feeling for the class and the tools and techniques I'm offering to help us stay more centered and safe in our own bodies.  There are tons of other offerings as well, all on sale today so if you're in the mood for expansion, take advantage of the sale.

I was lucky enough to be a guest on the Power Peek Hour yesterday on Hay House Radio.  It was a great show and I want to thank so many of you for tuning in and writing me letters of support, validation and congratulations.  Thanks as well to my friend and mentor mark Husson for letting me share my new passion, Planet Zones.  The show will be archived soon and I will be sure and let you know so that you can listen if you missed it yesterday.

Tomorrow (Thursday 1/13) brings another episode of the Stonestreet Cafe.  This week, I'm welcoming Brittany James to join me in a discussion of the element of WATER.  Understanding the elements is a big part of Astrology, Tarot and other metaphysical systems.  I hope you get a chance to tune in to 12radio.com at 6pm PST/9pm EST for this fun show.

I guess that's about it.  My son is home sick today while I toil away in my office.  I got a pile of snacks and beverages together to keep him occupied.  Oh, and our new Apple TV helps as well.  That boy is not going to move an inch from where I last left him!  (It's actually kind of fun to have him home.  He's bonding with our newest cat whose time and attention is usually taken up by my daughter.  Son created a system of boxes for cat to hide in and jump through.  They are in love!!).

CHEERS!  Enjoy the snow, rain and sunshine in your world.  It all works together to create the fertile ground we need to grow and expand!

xoxo
-Julia

No comments: