Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Playing With Abundance

I often mention abundance here at Leonine Times and talk about tapping into it but I wanted to write to all of you this week with some real tips and hints that can amp up the energy.

First of all, let's acknowledge that Saturn is currently retrograde in Libra.  Saturn rules our material reality, our sense of time, resources, what we own, what we want to build, the foundation we stand on and the structures we rely on to feel safe and supported.

A retrograde can help us get rid of what's no longer working.  This can be a welcome experience or unwelcome depending on what's getting rearranged and how we feel about it.  Let's decide to work with this energy and make the most of it while it lasts (through early summer).

As our resources and our sense of abundance goes through this transformation, thoughts and feelings come to the surface in order to be released.  We may feel like we need to cut back on our spending and feel somewhat resentful about it or on the flip side we might be resisting the constricting energy and find ourselves on a compulsive shopping spree.

There's nothing wrong with either but perhaps there's another option worth considering.  Perhaps we can start to play with the energy in our money space and get that space feeling better and more free.

I know many of us sit down to pay bills and feel a drop in the energy.  We might tear open that credit card bill and feel a variety of feelings from regret to shame to annoyance.  Other bills come along that just aren't that fun to pay.  Things like utilities and medical bills.  What happens when we get into a sacred space when paying these bills?  Magic, my friends!

Let's try something new.  When sitting down to pay bills, be mindful of the energy and attitude happening around these bills.  Imagine healing and forgiveness going in to the space of paying for whatever it is in front of us.  I like to imagine gold energy in my checkbook, on my credit cards and on the bills themselves.  I reflect on the many ways I'm taking care of myself and paying the bills is part of that self care space.

I want you to try this this week if you're feeling pinched or if you're struggling to make peace with your current money situation.  Money is a form of energy and we've all had time periods where a dollar seemed to have the power of ten and other times when a dollar has the power of a penny.

Mindfully paying bills and playing with the energy on our checkbooks and credit cards can help!  Another technique I love to play with is imagining my abundance as a ball of energy.  I expand that ball and make it bigger and choose a color that feels lush to fill the space with.  Make those bubbles of energy BIG and imagine releasing the energy that says no.  These tools are powerful and get more powerful the more we play with them.  Try is and see!

I would love to hear from you as you experiment with energy and find ways to shift from lack to ABUNDANCE.  If you want to take a closer look at what's happening in your abundance space, consider a reading with me at 12listen.com.  I'm available Thursday morning to early afternoon and I'll also be available during our weekend happy hours form 1-4pm PST.  Call me at 12listen.com and let's clean out the abundance space and welcome wealth into our lives.

I hope you'll join me in the Stonestreet Cafe tomorrow (Thursday) night at 6pm PST/9pm EST at 12radio.com.  I'm welcoming Mo Abdelbaki to the Cafe to take a look at some of the revolutionary energy happening in the world and in our own personal lives.  It's going to be a great discussion and I hope you'll join us at 12radio.com.

Also, I've added three shows to the archives at 12radio.com, so if you've missed any recent shows be sure and check it out.

PLAY WITH ENERGY!!  and let me know what happens.  Let's bring more freedom, permission and forgiveness into our money space this week and make the most of the power of the Saturn retrograde.  Love all that you have and make space for more because with a little healing on an energy level, more will come.

BE MIGHTY!
xoxo
-Julia

No comments: