Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dashing

I feel like I have to dash off a note to you, which is not my preference but sometimes it happens.  It's been a strange week.  I feel time crunched and I'm not sure why?  It's not like I've added any big, new projects to my life and yet, there is seemingly less time.
I also feel like I'm pulling out of my super moon hangover from last weekend.  The Full Moon in Virgo packed a punch...at least it did for me.  It seemed to stir up all of our feelings about what's not right so if you've been looking at the flaws a lot, blame it on the super moon!

There are no flaws.  I know it's hard to believe and when we find ourselves in the middle of one, it can feel very, very real but in the end, all is well.  Let's come back to that space of wellness and relish it because it's always available.

I hope you'll drop by the Stonestreet Cafe on Thursday at 6pm PST/9pm EST at 12radio.com.  I'm doing a show on DREAMS and ways to use the information that comes through on the astral in a productive way HERE.  It's going to be a great show and a very old friend of mine will be joining me to add her wisdom.  It's going to be a good one!

Also, come by 12radio.com on Friday at 10am PST/1pm EST for Surfing the Psychic Waves.  Host, Kristina Walsh and yours truly will be offering energy readings and healing on the show, so call in and get a tune up.  You can call us during the show at 1.218.862.1300 ext. 124290.  COME GET A READING AND A HEALING ON FRIDAY AT 12RADIO!

Lastly, I hope you'll pop over to 12listen.com this weekend during our happy hours.  I'll be there ready to talk to you about anything and everything.  Enjoy the reduced rates from 1-4pm PST and let's get your attention back to what works, what's great and what's delicious.  There's plenty there, no matter what else may be unfolding in your world.

Until we meet again,
BE MIGHTY!

xoxo
-Julia

No comments: