Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Resistance

That's the name of the show this week.  I hope you'll tune in Thursday at 6pm PST/9pm EST at 12radio.com!  I had a few opportunities to look at resistance this week.  The primary one was a trip to the DMV to get a new driver's license.  I had the kids in tow and we had no idea what we were in for when we walked in the door.  Let me explain...

It took 2.5 hours!!

I guess that sums it up.  I encountered a lot of resistance during those 2.5 hours as did my kinder and the others waiting in line.

Later that night, my husband got trapped in an elevator for 2.5 hours leaving his job.  So he had a chance to look at resistance as well and in fact, he's my guest this week in the Stonestreet Cafe.  It's going to be a great show!

In other news, I'm on the cusp of a big trip.  I'm leaving this coming Tuesday with my kids to visit my parents in New Mexico.  I'm going to leave the kids in the care of their grandparents and travel to the east coast for my 20 year college reunion.  MORE RESISTANCE! 

It's not that I don't want to go, it's just nerve wracking.  I've got a handful of shiny new clothes and a new pair of shoes.  I'm hoping to walk in there looking my best and ready to spread the SUPER STONESTREET WORD!

Resistance...
When we encounter resistance is it a sign that we should push through or go in another direction?  How does resistance serve us?  Does it?  Let's explore this together at 12radio.com Thursday night.

And if you're int he mood for a reading, stop by 12listen.com on Thursday morning.  We're having a special sale and I'd love to get a look at you!  Get a reading in the next few days because while I'm traveling, there may be limited availability.  Of course, if you can't find me via phone there are always email readings.  They're amazing and I hope you'll jump into one and find out for yourself.

until then, BE MIGHTY!
xoxo
-Julia

No comments: