Friday, June 10, 2011

Bang a Gong!

I got back yesterday afternoon after a ten day odyssey that included a visit to New Mexico, New York and New London, CT.  That's a whole lot of NEW!

Here's a pic of me banging a gong at my 20 year college reunion.  If you're my facebook friend, you've already experienced it and if not...HERE YOU GO!  The gong was amazing and I felt it in my cells.  Someday, I'm going to have one in my backyard (much to the chagrin of my neighbors).

The trip was amazing and gave me a chance to reconnect with important people from the past.  It was also the first time I left my children for so long, in the care of my amazing parents.  I can really say that I'm feeling refreshed and ready for action.

Venus has moved into Gemini and Jupiter is now in Taurus.  These shifts are going to have us more interested in pleasure, connecting and play.  I have a feeling the summer months are going to bring a lot of wonderful opportunity our way.  We might not feel ambitious but we'll find ourselves enjoying the fruits of our labor and perhaps wanting to just slow down and relish all that's unfolding.

I would love to connect with you at 12listen.com!  We're having some big sales this weekend.  Saturday from noon-4pm PST we have our regular happy hour and Sunday brings at 12 hour sale from 8am-8pm PST.  I will be available during both sales, though I'll have to sing off Sunday by 4pm PST to care for kinder.  Come on over and give me a call so that we can take a look at what's coming your way over the next few months.

As always, I hope this note finds you well!  I hope to get on top of the archives for the Stonestreet Cafe soon.  There are three shows that need to be added...FREE THE DOVES, RESISTANCE and LIVE WITH JULIA.  The Stonestreet Cafe is such a great space to play in and I hope if you haven't checked it out, you will soon.  It's all at 12radio.com!

BE MIGHTY!

xoxo
-Julia

No comments: