Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Post-Solstice

Well, it's officially summer, my friends and I might just be suffering from a case of the summer-time blues!  Life is good and I have no real complaints but I can't seem to get motivated and focused the way I think I ought to be.  Mars just moved into Gemini, which can stir up the restlessness and boy am I feeling it!

How about you?  Are you feeling in need of new adventures? 
That is the question I pose this week.

Get on over to 12radio.com and check out the archives.  I've added some shows and am almost up to date.  Also, I hope you'll join me tomorrow (Thursday at 6pm PST/9pm EST at 12radio.com) in the Stonestreet Cafe for show #58...LOVE AND LIGHT with special guest Mark Husson, author of Love Scopes and the host of the Power Peek Hour at Hay House Radio and one of my oldest, bestest friends. 

Love and light...you KNOW I've got to kick this around!!  I'm a Capricorn for heavens sake!  We're more akin to pain and darkness which is why I think this is going to be a really fun show.  If you've been reading this blog for a while, you know that I get a little riled up at the idea that we have to hold a certain vibration OR ELSE.  Or else, what?  will be punished if we're not love and light?  Hmm...deep thoughts...

How can I be love and light with the Sun in Cancer?  It's by far, one of the moodiest transits the Sun makes in a year!!

Come play with me at 12listen.com this weekend during our happy hours from noon-4PM pacific.  We've got reduced rates and lots of great insight to offer.  I'll be there and I'd love to see you!  I've been having so much fun with the readings lately.  My clients amaze me with their love and light!!

Hope to see you soon!
xoxo
-Julia

No comments: