Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Neglect

I feel as if I've been neglecting you, dear Leonine Times readers!  I apologize.  The summer/holiday energy threw me out of whack.  There's no day camp this week, kids are running wild and I've got 3 or 4 balls in the air.  It's not a pretty picture but please know, I have not forgotten you!

I would describe some of these projects but I'm at the point where I feel like I need to quit talking about them and DO IT.  I bet you understand what I mean.  Sometimes, we fritter away the energy we need to get things done by talking about it.  So I'm going to zip my lip and instead work on better time management?  Yes. The question mark betrays my doubts about it all.

Venus in Cancer is stirring up trouble these days.  She's in opposition with Pluto in Capricorn, squaring Uranus in Aries and moving into a square with Saturn.  This could cause many of us to feel slightly out of balance as we search for new ways to experience esteem, healthy pride and more pleasure.  What once felt satisfying is in flux right now.  Our old favorites just aren't delivering what it is we're seeking.  That means its time for a quest...a quest for new joys.

The image I get when Venus gets into tension with these big, outer planets is one of a freshly groomed poodle staring down a trio of pit bulls.  In other words, its one little dog versus a handful of big dogs but dear Venus is so impeccably styled and lovely and she sure can bark!

So the part of us that wants to be groomed and pampered and adored is protesting the bigger forces that prevent the self-care/adulation process from unfolding.  We are feeling it keenly now, the imbalances that make it difficult to relax into our bodies and love what's happening in our lives right now.

By the time this fracas winds up (around the 13th of July) we'll have a renewed sense of clarity about what we want and how we're going to go about getting it.  I can't wait to see what happens.

Come by 12listen.com for a reading.  If you haven't tried the service yet, its time!  We have big sales every Saturday and Sunday from 1-4pm PST.  Once we've connected, you'll be on the receiving end of my fantastic 12newsletter.  Ok.  I might be exaggerating a bit but it's a great little letter, delivered to you about every two weeks with gifts to make getting a reading more fun.  GET OVER TO 12LISTEN.COM AND SET UP AN ACCOUNT TODAY!

Tomorrow (Thursday at 6pm PST/9pm EST) in the Stonestreet Cafe at 12radio.com, I'll be doing a LIVE call in show, so call me up for a quick reading or just to talk.  The number is 1.218.862.1300 ext. 124290.  I can't wait to hear from you all!

Heed the Venusian need for pleasure, comfort and beauty.  if we ignore these needs we're in for some discomfort...ignore the big, barking dogs saying NO and sashay with the pride of a prized poodle.

xoxo
-Julia

No comments: