Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ruckus

What a week!  It feels like conflict is in the air and from what I've seen, some are flipping out.  When we have so many planets in cardinal signs (Uranus in Aries, Mars in Cancer, Saturn in Libra and Pluto in Capricorn) we are bound to get into power struggles and conflict.  Tempers are flaring and we may even be accident prone.

Yesterday, two people died on the highway that passes through my town.  Both were on motorcycles and died within minutes of each other.  Rest in peace, freedom riders!  Not only that, I've witnessed playground fights as well as people storming off their jobs in a huff.  We're in a hurry these days and we're lacking tolerance!

The gift of all this cardinal activity is that it forces us to make changes in spaces that feel stuck and stagnant.  We can no longer abide by what's bothering us.  I urge everyone reading to be cautious this week, driving and in public spaces.  We can work our own energies but we can't control the people around us, no matter how much we'd like to.

I've created a couple of classes for September called GROUNDING AND PROTECTION MEDITATION at 12academy.com.  These short sessions offer tools to help manage this volatile energy in the world.  Learn how to ground your space and protect yourself from challenging energies.  Both classes will be on Friday morning, September 9th and 23rd at 8am pacific/11am eastern and are 20 minutes long.  20 minutes can make a huge difference in how you're feeling about your life, so come on over and register now, before the classes fill up.

Thursday in the Stonestreet Cafe, we're going to explore the space of POSSESSION.  Not demon possession, mind you but rather our desire to possess things, people and more.  What drives the need for ownership?  Does owning bring comfort?  I've been contemplating this a lot lately as I release TONS of items I no longer need or want.  At the same time, I'm very aware of all the things I would love to possess and I've been asking myself if owning these things would actually feel good.  Hmmm.

It's a live call-in show, so if you want a reading, stop by the Cafe at 6pm pacifc/9pm eastern.  You can call me during the show at 1.218.862.1300 ext 124290.  I look forward to hearing from you and hope that some of you that have called the show before will give me updates on your situation.  It's all happening at 12radio.com.

I also have three more shows in the archives, so come give a listen at your leisure.

Don't forget that if you need some comfort, I'm available at 12listen.com for readings.  We can look at your astrological chart or just get into a clairvoyant space.  let me assist you in finding the inner peace we're all craving these days.  You can receive your reading by phone, chat or email.  Come on over and check it out if you haven't already!

That's about it for my message of the week.  Slow down and stay safe as we move through the clash of big planetary energies.  Use the clash to clarify what's wanted and needed and be willing to let the rest go.  Let it go!

Until we meet again,
BE MIGHTY!

xoxo
-Julia

That's about all I have to say this week, dear friends. 

No comments: