Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Virgo...How Delightful!

Seriously, I love Virgo, especially the bright side of the sign.  It's about tidying things up and making spaces more efficient.  With the Sun and Venus both in Virgo and the Sun creating a trine to Pluto in Capricorn, we might all find ourselves in the mood to cast aside what's not working or what we no longer need.

For me it means cleaning out the storage unit we got when we moved up here over a year and a half ago.  The storage unit has been in the back of my mind all this time and I've spent mental energy thinking about how to integrate all the stuff there into our little mountain house.

Today is the day and I have the picture in my mind of where everything will go.  I'm not excited about the dust and dirt coating everything in there but I am excited to CONSOLIDATE.  I've been purging like a maniac.  I've gotten so much more hardcore than I've ever been about only wanting my most treasured things with me.  Well, that and the practical stuff of course!

Beyond our possessions though, this cycle can help us release old relationship agreements that no longer serve us.  It can help us take a closer look at our goals and dreams so that we can weed out the ones that no longer apply.  We have the opportunity now to do some housecleaning in the inner world, which so often gets cluttered with mental junk that leads to stress.

I'm doing it and I hope you'll join me!  Let's approach the coming winter months streamlined, sleek and simplified!  if you need help cleaning up that inner world, consider a reading with me at 12listen.com.  We're having a big sale on Saturday morning starting at 8am pacific for all the radio hosts at 12radio.com.  The sale continues through the afternoon Happy Hours and ends at 4pm PST. 

If you can't make it Saturday, some by Sunday during our regular, 12listen.com Happy Hours from noon-4pm pacific.  Let's shine a light in those dusty corners! 

Thursday at 6pm pacific/9pm eastern at 12radio.com, Stonestreet Cafe #67...METAPHYSICAL FEMINISM airs live with special guest Christine Agro.  I've known Christine for a good thirteen years or so and she does amazing psychic work as well as teaching and hosting her own radio show Fully Empowered with Christine Agro at SQR.FM.  Check out her website and I hope to see you all in the Cafe this week as we ponder what feminism means in current times and what it means to combine feminism with spirituality. 

Until we meet again,
BE MIGHTY!
(and clean out a closet or two...)

-Julia

No comments: