Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Life Loves Me!

And life loves you too, my friends.  This is my absolute favorite quote and thought to ponder from Louise Hay and I find that when I say or think it, my spirits are instantly lifted.  Try it!  LIFE LOVES ME!

I am loving the fall up here.  It is fantastically beautiful.  We got up early this morning to take my son to his first student counsel meeting.  He told me he wanted to be Vice President (with the girl he's in love with as President) and I told him he needed to be in 6th grade for that. 

I promptly forgot all about the conversation until he arrived home last week and announced that he is one of two representatives for the 2nd grade.  He got elected and I didn't even know he was running?

Needless to say, I am very proud and so is my father who spent a good part of his life in elected office as a public servant here in Colorado.  According to my Dad, my son is the youngest person in our family to ever run and win an election.  WELL DONE, SON!

We got him to his meeting on time and got our little gal to her class then drove home and jumped back in bed.  Husband and I had a long snuggle.  It's cold out and it felt good to go back to bed for an hour before jumping into the day's task.  On days like this it's easy to get into the space of LIFE LOVES ME.  Other days?  Not so much...

Where are you at, my friends?  Are you feeling like life is a delight and a pleasure or are you weary and discouraged?  I know both spaces well and some days we go between the two with lightening speed.  Sometimes we need to just jump back in bed for a cuddle or find another form of sensual pleasure to sooth our weary mind/body/spirit.  Are you taking good care of yourself and investing in the care you need to feel good?  You better be!


I've been having so much fun with my Friday morning meditation group at 12academy.com.  We meet at 8am for 20 minutes to release heavy energies and restore our life force energy.  Come check it out!  It's all by phone so there's no stress to get there.  Come play with me.


This week in the Stonestreet Cafe I'm welcoming animal communicator and author Joan Ranquet.  She is amazingly gifted and bursting with experience.  Her book, Communication With All Life is a fantastic read for all your animal lovers out there and you can find it here.  Tune in at 6pm PST/9pm EST at 12radio.com and learn more about how to connect with your beloved animal companions.


We have big sales coming up at 12listen.com if you're in need of a reading.  Thursday morning we have a sale that starts early in the morning.  I will jump in when I can.  Then Saturday we have our lowest rates from 8-noon pacific and our regular happy hours from noon-4pm.  I would love to get my hands on you and shake off any energy that prevents you from the LIFE LOVES ME reality.


Not much else to say.  After my lovely, lazy morning I need to get back to work. 


As always, I'm sending good vibes,

xo
-Julia

No comments: