Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Conspiracy

Life is conspiring against me having enough time to WORK this week.  Oh dear.  My parents are visiting and I'm off for a day with my mom.  I'll have to keep the blog brief this week.

I don't know about you but I'm starting to feel the holiday frenzy.  I went to Denver yesterday to hang out with a handful of 12advisors and do a little holiday shopping.  I froze up in the toy section of Target.  My mind went blank as I stared at the seemingly thousands of options for the kids.  When I got home, I asked the kids to list their three top items.  It keeps shifting around.

Hopefully my trip with mom will yield more inspiration!

Hanging out with my colleagues was great!  I got to meet Donna Virgillio who is charming and lovely.  Oliver and Mark were there too and they provided a does of grounded, male energy to the mix.  It's great to get to know the people who are co-creating 12listen, 12radio and 12academy with me.

Back to the moment though...I can't seem to get any time for WORK which is unnatural for a Capricorn.  Tomorrow will see me taking time off to take the car in for repairs, so my best hope is to get back in gear on Friday.  We have a huge sale on Saturday on readings at 12listen.com, so get over there and get some healing communication!

Thursday in the Stonestreet Cafe, I'm welcoming two 12listen Advisors, Tamara and Aleta to take over the show so that I can attend the kids' holiday concert.  The show is called CONNECTION and will be about how we can find more connection during this somewhat frantic time of year.  Tune in at 6pm PST/9pm EST at 12radio.com to get to know these two amazing ladies.

Friday morning brings the Distance Energy Healing Session at 12academy.com at 8am pacific/11am eastern.  Come join us by teleconference for 20 minutes for a healing meditation.

I hope all is well with you lovely people!  I can't wait to get back to work!!

xoxo
-Julia


No comments: