Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Internal Time

Well Friends,

It was a lovely holiday spent teaching the kids how to play board games and building complicated lego sets.  I made it a priority to focus on the kinder.  I must say, I'm a tad over it now and the mess upstairs and occasional sibling rivalry-driven shriek is grating on my nerves.  Such is life...

I feel like despite my best efforts to have a celebratory and somewhat shallow holiday experience filled with too much food and wrapping paper, my efforts were foiled and many a deep though happened over the last week or so.  Maybe it was the combination of Solstice plus New Moon on the 24th in Capricorn...a little solemn for such a time we count on for joyousness.

So here we stand on the cusp of a New Year and perhaps like me, you are gazing down the path and pondering making some alterations?  Exciting!

The Stonestreet Cafe at 12radio.com will be back in action on January 5th with new shows.  I'm going to dedicated the second half of each show to calls.  Get your questions ready so that you can call the show with all your new year questions! 

If you can't wait that long, catch me over at 12listen.com this week for a year end reading and healing.  Let's go into the unknown feeling brave and focused.

If you need an energy tune up, consider hopping into my 12academy.com meditation space.  We meet on Tuesdays at 1pm pacific and Friday at 8am pacific for just 20 minutes.  The group is growing and we are having so much fun exploring psychic tools.  These meditations end up being a space for me to share much of what I know about how our abilities function and how to make the most of them.  Join us for one or more.  The work is getting powerful!

Other than that, all I have to say is that I'm wishing you a very happy New Year.  Yeah, I know I'm a few days early but I can't wait!

xoxo
-Julia


No comments: