Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wonderful...

I wanted to send you a little love letter today because I'm feeling it and I don't even know why.  It's not like life is perfect or I have everything I want but I gotta tell you, I am just bursting with LOVE!

It's funny because this week in the Stonestreet Cafe at 12radio.com I plan to talk about the hard energies that can emerge during the holidays...the stress, the irritability and resentments.  I named the show GRINCH because I often feel like a Grinch during this time of year.

I'm not sure why I'm having such a good time this year? It could be that holidays with children are really fun.  They're so in the magic of it all.  It could be that I'm making progress with some big, long term goals, which is pure heaven for us Capricorns.  It could be that I'm just in a place where I don't have to change or alter myself in any way to feel better.  Everything is great as is!

The last few years have been tough for many.  There have been challenges and obstacles and moments of total despair.  I chalk this up to Pluto moving slowly through Capricorn and the deep restructuring that is underway.  I think we're at the point in this cycle where we might be recognizing that some things have changed forever.  We are not longer hanging on desperately to what we count on for support.  We've been stripped on many levels and it feels like we're at the point where we're finally getting comfortable with the changes and challenges.

It's not easy but as we get behind the notion that our world has shifted and will continue to shift, we have more room to see what's wonderful about this moment, right now.

LET'S DO IT!

Join me Thursday at 12radio.com.  I'll be the guest on Imagine That with Astrologer Shawn Nygard at 5pm pacific/8pm eastern.  We're going to talk about the Wheel of Fortune, followed the Stonestreet Cafe at 6pm pacific/9pm eastern.  Call in for a reading during the second half of the show (6:30pm pacific, 9:30pm eastern).  1.218.862.1300 ext 124290.  I want to hear from you no matter what mood you're in!

Friday brings the Grounding and Protection Meditation at 12academy.com at 8am pacific/11am eastern.  Let's release some old junk and make way for more WONDERFUL.

Friday also brings a very special sale at 12listen.com from 8-noon pacific just for those of us who host radio shows.  I'll be there to celebrate wherever you find yourself in your life right now.  Love it up!

xoxo
-Julia

No comments: