Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Get that Engine Revving...

That's how I feel as we move into 2012.  The end of the year had me in a quiet, slow space but now I feel like my engine is starting to rev up and I'm looking at what I want to jump into next.  Of course, there are many unfinished projects to attend to as well.  Somehow those seem less appealing. 

Mars is about to go retrograde in Virgo on January 24th.  The retrograde will last until April 14th, reaching into the early degrees of Virgo.  What does it all mean? It means that whether we want to or not, we're about to revisit some unfinished business.  We're going to feel like we're being pushed to go back and clean some things up and/or complete them.

This can be frustrating when we're chomping at the bit to go forward into new things!  The gift of knowing about this retrograde is that we can prepare ourselves mentally and emotionally.  We can go into the New Year knowing that we have the opportunity for a re-do of sorts.  Whenever I see a transit that's not about giving me the opportunities I think I want, I do what I can to get my head in the game.

Mars in Virgo can help us change up our routine now.  We can make adjustments that bring more efficiency and expediency.  Mars in Virgo promotes healing, so if there's anything worrying you or bothering you, this first part of the year will help you get focused on it.  Mars in Virgo could be the perfect energy to help us face some of the changes we want to make but have not been able to, especially when it comes to health, being organized and our regular routines.

So, while you may have a list of shiny, new things you want to explore, be prepared to get pushed back into older, unresolved junk.  The good news is that we can resolve it with this transit.  We can tidy up on all levels, thus making space for those shiny, new things to arrive.

This Thursday in the Stonestreet Cafe (6pm pacific/9pm eastern) at 12radio.com, I'll be taking a look at more planetary trends for 2012.  Not only will we explore the Mars retrograde but we'll also touch on Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto and what the outer planets are offering us this year.  I'm going to devote the second half of the show to YOU.  Call me for a reading or just to share your thoughts anytime after 6:30pm pacific/9:30pm eastern at 1.218.862.1300 ext 124290.  I want to hear from you!

Friday brings the DISTANCE ENERGY HEALING session at 12academy.com.  We meet at 8am pacific/11am eastern for just 20 minutes by phone to meditate, heal and manifest.  Jump in and see what happens! 

Lastly, we've changed up our weekend sales at 12listen.com and now offer a 12 hour sale every Sunday from 7am-7pm pacific.  I'll be there in the morning and early afternoon and would love to take a look at the New Year with you.

Get that motor revved up and prepare to circle back over the next few months.  Who knows what we might find on those old, familiar roads?  Better health?  A simpler, more functional way of doing things?  Let this retrograde be a time when we find some of those lost and precious things we almost forgot about in our rush to get somewhere else.

xoxo
-Julia


No comments: