Wednesday, March 14, 2012

No Right, No Wrong

We've been in a time period where flaws are evident, where we sense a myriad of cracks in the foundation.  It's been difficult to see anything but what's wrong and then along comes a, lovely, grand trine in Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn today to help us get to a new awareness...the awareness of no right, no wrong.

What I mean by this is the space of neutrality, where we suddenly recognize that the changes we want to make don't have to be reactive, angry or panicked.  We can really choose now.  Let's choose to make changes knowing that it's not about making something bad or wrong, it's just about wanting something different.

If you want to blow something up, to be free of something in your life, get to the space of neutrality...of no right, no wrong.  Make changes because you want to, not because you're desperate to escape something you don't like or something that doesn't work anymore.

This is something I've been immersed in as I prepare to move my family from our sweet, little, mountain town, to Santa Fe, New Mexico.  There's nothing wrong about our little mountain life, in fact it's been great.  We just want to try something different.  It really is as simple as that.

I can feel the grand trine easing anxiety and shifting me away from the endless list of pros and cons that circulate as these desired changes get more real.  I want to live in the land of enchantment and so does my husband, so that's what we're going to do.  I've had a lot of time to play in this space of no right, no wrong because leaving something often means getting upset with it in order to push away.  Are you building a case around a relationship, a job or a project in order to push away?  We can do it differently now, if we so choose.

In order to focus on my move, I've decided to put the Stonestreet Cafe on hold for a few months.  This space has been even harder to manage because I love the show and it's been so much fun.  It's hard to put aside.  Knowing I have two more, live shows before my hiatus has brought up a lot of mixed emotion.  On one hand, I feel free and I'm excited to let a little time pass so I can get fresh perspective and new energy for my listening audience. 

On the other hand, I'm worried that maybe I'll lose people or be forgotten or that somehow it's an admission of failure to 'quit.'  Good stuff!  As I willingly let go of something I love, I see the attachment I have to it and the story I've created around what it means to be broadcasting every week.  So strong is the attachment to the radio show that it brings out the rebel in me.  I feel like blowing up more stuff just to see if I can do it.

Don't worry!  I'm not going to get out of control and I hope you won't either.  Let's blow some stuff up in a playful way.  Let's move into new things without having to storm off in a huff. I'm suddenly fascinated by what we hold on to, out of fear, out of pride and out of some sense that it means something if we say no or goodbye.  We get so fixated on building things and committing to things that when the winds of change call our name, it can feel pretty desperate to move into something new and untested.

In my case, things are working!  So why would I make up a complicated story in order to forge a new path?  Contemplate this my friends.  Perhaps we can move into new things without drama, without pain and with pure permission to just go.

I hope you'll join me Thursday in the Stonestreet Cafe for show #91...LET GO as I try to articulate all that I'm seeing in this space of attachment, liberation and the stories we create about it all.  This will be my second to last show for a while so tune in Thursday at 6pm pacific/9pm eastern and let's explore this together at 12radio.com.

Enjoy the stability and magic that the grand trine is offering.  Venus and Jupiter in Taurus, trine Mars in Virgo, trine Pluto in Capricorn.  This is excellent energy for manifesting change in a magical and relaxed way.  Use it and let things be easy.  Let's blow some stuff up just because!

And for those of you who live in Santa Fe or travel there, get ready.  I'm coming down soon and will be looking for a sweet, little space for readings, healings and classes.  I can't wait to get my hands on you in person.  In the meantime, come see me at 12listen.com and let's ease through these times of profound and wonderful change.

xoxo
-Julia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Julia! That is so cool! We are going to visit a friend in Santa Fe around the end of April/first of May. Maybe we can meet up! I drove through that area briefly years ago and have been wanting to go back. This opportunity came up where my good friend is housesitting for 6 wks and we are invited, so free place to stay! Yeah! Good for you and not to worry, we could NEVER forget you. Big hugs on your new adventure.
Carolyn

Julia Stonestreet Smith said...

carolyn! i'd love to meet up. i might not get there until towards the end of may though?

i have a feeling i might run into a lot of readers in new mexico because it's such a wonderful place to visit.

i will keep you abreast of changes on my end.

xo
-j