Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Travelin'

Here I am in lovely Santa Fe, New Mexico on Spring Break.  I'm heading back to Colorado in the morning.

I've been doing what I can to prepare for my move here, in late May.  I've researched, phone called and driven every which way.  I have a much better understanding of the City, the schools, the neighborhoods, etc but one thing I haven't quite figured out is how it's all going to come together.

I've had some moments where my desire to control things was so potent, so powerful.  I can feel this energy coursing through my body and it's a trip!  As this particular journey winds down, I find myself more and more giving it over to the Universe.   However it all plays it will be fine.  It's okay to give it over to God, in fact, it's a huge relief.

I love how the stress has been driven out of me, leaving me in this relaxed, faith-space.  This is much preferable to racing thoughts and anxious planning.  Now it's back to Colorado to get the kids through the end of the school year, to purge and pack and head back out again.

I'm still here for readings and will be back in action at 12listen.com on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  We have a big sale on Sunday from 7am-7pm pacific and I'd love to hear from you.

You might also be looking at the space of faith and how to give over to it.  Sometimes life gets so stressful and we become so aware of our desire to control it, that we just give over.  Let's look at ways to let stress move to the side in order to let faith drive.

If you missed my final episode of the Stonestreet Cafe at 12radio.com, you'll have a chance to tune in Thursday night at 6pm pacific/9pm eastern.  I'm already cooking up my next step in terms of radio/broadcasting.

I LOVE WHERE LIFE IS LEADING!  Whether we're driving or riding.  It's absolutely fantastic.

xo
-Julia

No comments: