Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Big Radio Thursday

I've got some radio time coming up tomorrow (Thursday) and I sure hope you'll join me.  First, I'm taking over Laura Out Loud on 12radio.com at 10am pacific/1pm eastern.  We're going to talk about LONGING.  I know many are longing for better times right now.  We long for better jobs, better relationships, better health and more.  Let's take a look at the energy of longing and see what we come up with.

After Laura's show, I'll be joining Andrew Wilbury Smith on the Andy Wilbury Show on stickham at 11am pacific, 2pm eastern.  I'll be jumping into the show about an hour in at noon pacific.  Andy has an amazing radio show that's pure music and musical facts.  I've picked out some songs to share and we're going to talk what music means, what certain songs mean.  If you love music, you're going to love the Andy Wilbury Show, straight out of the UK.

I'm happy to announce that I'll be offering some teaching at the Center for Inner Truth here in Santa Fe, NM.  The director of the Center, Juli Somers has given me an incredibly, warm welcome and I'm so tickled to have found a place to offer workshops, classes and who knows what else! If you live in the Santa Fe region, consider checking out the Center and I'll be sure to keep you up to date as I create events and classes.

It's a little intense out there, my friends.  Nerves are frayed and people are on edge.  Please slow down and take care of body, mind and spirit!  Make it a priority like you never have before.  It's important.

I notice that since my move, I'm ever more aware of the energy patterns at play.  I feel them on a much more visceral level.  Reflecting back on my Colorado, mountain town, I can see that I was removed on some level from the deeper aspects of FEELING the energy.  It was a more observant-type reality.  Now I am IN it and so glad to be!  I had a desire to come out and engage the world in a much more active way and boy, did I get what I asked for.

I'm out and about almost every day, meeting new people and getting involved in the community.  It's been magical to see so many opportunities coming my way after a couple years of being almost cloistered in the Colorado mountains. 

The challenging thing is managing the energy.  It's a challenge these days to be in the world but not of it, so to speak.  There's a frantic undertone playing out as we adjust to major shifts in energy on our little, magic planet.  Waiting for peace to come, or waiting for a break in the energy means waiting a long time.  More than ever, we have to carve out the peace and quiet we crave.  Longing for it is understandable.  Let's make it happen instead!

Tune in to the radio Thursday and let's play!

xo
-Julia


1 comment:

Shawn said...

So happy to read this, Julia! Huge congrats! :)